Located on the scenic West River, Chalk Point Marine offers a relaxing setting, protected slips, and quiet nights with spectacular sunsets!
Chalk Point Marine owner and manager, Donna Schlegel, along with her husband, Alex, have owned the marina since the early nineties and it's been their commitment to provide the yachting community with a tranquil and well maintained facility. Enjoy the shoreside setting under the shade of mature oak trees and a spectacular sunset viewed from the comfort of your cockpit. Come to a marina where the details are important and the customers enjoy a lasting experience.
ANNUAL SLIP RENTALS and SEASONAL MOORINGS
Transient Slips and Moorings by the day, week, or month.
- Year-round caretaker on site
- Slips with catwalks, accommodating 20' to 50' sail and power with up to 8' depth
- 30A & 50A electric service
- Water available at all slips
- Winter wet storage available
- Good protection from tropical storm activity
- 12 moorings accommodating up to 45' loa
- Dinghy dock and storage racks easily accessible
- North dock T Head available for easy loading/unloading
- Wet Slips
- Dry storage, winter only, for trailered small craft
Entertainment/Shopping/Yacht Repair Service
- The village of Galesville and it's town dock (free to tie up) is a short dinghy ride from Chalk Point Marine. You'll enjoy Pirates Cove Restaurant & Big Mary's Patio Bar, as well as Thursday's Restaurant. River Gallery, Galesville Museum, three antique shops, and West River Sailing Club are within walking distance from the town dock.
- Christopher's Fine Foods and True Value Hardware are located within 1.5 miles
- Hartge Yacht Yard is available on call Monday-Friday: 410-867-2188. Ask for Luke Frey, Service Manager.
4916 West Chalk Point Road
West River, MD 20778
Use standard navigation marks to West River "G8", then continue 1/5 mile due south. T Docks on your port, 8 foot depth approach.
N 38'50.147 / W 76'32.442
Moorings are located due west of marina. Look for the first three rows of moorings. Each mooring has a CPM sticker with contact information. Please call ahead.
$25 / night
Slips - as available
$1.50 / ft /night
$10 / night.
OPEN DAILY, please call.